Glenn's Auto & Truck Repair Center
Glenn’s Auto was established way back in 1955 by Glenn Nelson. His hard work and dedication to customer service and community involvement progressed Glenn’s Auto to being the top shop of Federal Way for many years. His ethics were high and his commitment to his family and community were seen by all. Glenn eventually handed his shop over to his Son and Daughter in Law back in 1985 when the current location was built. The Motto of this shop has always been take care of the community and the community will take care of us. We are dedicated to live by this same motto and make the Nelson family proud of their Legacy.