Stand Up Federal Way
We are residents and business owners of Federal Way working to reclaim our city through compassionate solutions regarding the addicted homeless and their effect upon our community. To that end, we will:
1. Work to elect people whose values align with those of Stand Up Federal Way, namely protecting our community.
2. Work with elected officials and nonprofits to provide real services/resources rather than enabling addiction.
3. Connect addicts with services and resources that empower them to overcome addiction and reclaim their place in society.
4. Work with the city and property owners to clean up the city.
5. Educate Federal Way residents on the problems, our proposed solutions and encourage them to join us to take back our city.